07 Nisan 2014

Hello :)



Welcome to my Blog!

I am interested in designing and making beaded jewellery with all kinds of beads, crystals, gemstones and pearls using different beadweaving techniques, since I was a teenager.

I have been attending beading courses on and off since September 2007, after I retired from my job as executive assistant.

Creating jewelleries with beads, pearls, and other materials is both a joy and a therapy for me against the ups and downs in life. I love beads and beading!
I love sharing also, what I know and what I've done.

All my products are unique designs, and are genuinely handcrafted.

If you have any comments or suggestions about my work, I'd like to hear from you.

Have a nice time looking at the things I've created with love for years!


Communication :
gbuketcan@gmail.com
WhatsApp : +90 539 485 50 93


Just click on the tags below for my designs for sale! 😊
🎁 Domestic Sales : Shopier
🎁 International Sales : Etsy




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder